Treatment of Auto Accident and Workplace Injuries

auto work accident injury

If you are physically injured due to an auto accident or an incident at work you should be evaluated and treated as soon as possible for any reversible or permanent injury to your bone, joint, muscle as well as vital organs.

For treatment of and recovery from these injuries Doctor Sung S. Yang can refer you to a physical therapist, chiropractor, massage therapist or acupuncturist.

By the laws of the State of Hawaii that oversee your auto or workplace compensation insurance policy you are entitled to receive full medical evaluation and treatment.

Vaccination protection influenza